So this is how it happens
SO THIS IS HOW YOUR CHILDREN GROW UP… As mothers of young children, your days are filled with mundane tasks which exhaust. You can hardly see an end to the endless laundry, requests and needs. My children are no longer lap babies, toddlers, or even pre-schoolers. They are school-aged and on the upper end, a teenager. I did not know that milestones in their lives would not be marked in their baby books…but most often in my memory.
Each time we visit Magic Kingdom we take a photo near the Mad Tea Party ride – or “the teacups”. We were there in 2006:
And now, in 2010, four years later:
And William hugged Buzz Lightyear in 2006 at the age of 4.75:
And again at the age of 9:
And Grace was a bit aprehensive about MInnie at the age of 2:
But loved her at the age of six:
And now I know how it happens….
The answer is QUICKLY.
- Neighborhood Pen Pals
- Halloween: Teach Your Children Well
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice’s Rockin’ Ever After!
- My Life, Right Now
- Newbie Notes and Found Pets
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Play ball!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Meaning
- Wordless Wednesday: Two Dancers