Hard to believe
FOURTEEN. My oldest child turned 14 today. She is no longer on the edge of the teen years, or just beginning the teen years. She is squarely into the teen years.
This is the year that she has become taller than me. Not hard to do since I am 62 inches, but a milestone nonetheless.
This is the year that she transitions to high school. I’m really happy to see her moving closer towards the person she will become.
This is the year that we’ve continued to discuss the deeper meaning of beliefs and the perplexities of people.
I’m so thankful to have more time to guide her, and even more thankful to walk with her through this journey. She has definite ideas and I pray that she continues to see the opportunities before her in the coming time.
Happy Birthday 14th Jordan!
I love you, Mom
- 5 Reasons I Am Celebrating
- Halloween: Teach Your Children Well
- My Life, Right Now
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: The Meaning
- Wordless Wednesday: Little Moments
- Wordless Wednesday: Ten years old
- Disney Summer Social Favorites
- A Peek into Disney’s Summer Social