You can find me here
BORDERS RECENTLY CLOSED AND THE WAVE TO GO BACK TO INDEPENDANT BOOK STORES IS ALIVE IN ATLANTA. Atlanta offers opportunities to experience author’s homes, a rich literary history, and a community of life-long learners who feel most comfortable in a bookstore. If you have a favorite which wasn’t included on this list I’d love to hear from you in the comments. I’m always looking for another cozy place to make my favorite.
My latest Savvy Source article:
- Red Tricycle rolls into Atlanta with a Giveaway!
- Georgia Aquarium Rises Up for NFC Championship
- Do You Share?
- It All Started in Atlanta #savvysource
- My Life, Right Now
- Exploring Kids’ Special Interests
- Wordless Wednesday: The Odd Life of a Blogger #WW
- Summer Adventures
- Best Spots for a Summer Picnic Around Atlanta #savvysource
- Simple Summer