Disney Summer Social Favorites
SO GLAD IT IS FRIDAYI HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL LABOR DAY WEEKEND. On Wednesday I was brave and showed you some ‘not so perfect’ photos taken at the Disney Summer Social. There were good photos taken also…yes, really. Disney had several hands-on activities for the kids to do while the blogger and media professionals talked. Each child got to take a set of those famous mouse ears home with them. William ended up finding a Mickey one which featured Mickey’s pants and tail. (Only a 10 year old boy could zone in on that concept!) Here is William with the wishmaker he made:
Annabella and Grace having a great time with their wishmaker:
It was a wonderful venue to catch up with friends and meet new ones:
Jordan got into the Disney spirit with her Pirate’s ears and wand:
Jake loved the Mickey on his arm:
Grace and Zora making the difficult decision about which character to choose:
My thanks to Disney for hosting such a lovely family event in Atlanta.
- Neighborhood Pen Pals
- Halloween: Teach Your Children Well
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice’s Rockin’ Ever After!
- My Life, Right Now
- Newbie Notes and Found Pets
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Easter 2012
- Wordless Wednesday: Play ball!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Meaning
- Wordless Wednesday: Two Dancers