Wordless Wednesday: A Brother’s Job
TO MAKE SISTERS SCREAM — THIS IS A BROTHER’S OFFICIAL JOB. And William does it well. We were in Callaway Gardens this weekend. There were a few minutes before the ‘birds of prey’ show so we explored the beautiful surroundings of The Discovery Center. There was zip-lining nearby to watch and William was enamored. The morning light was lovely so I took a few pictures of Grace. She was in a great mood and a willing model. I was clicking away when the calm moment changed quickly:
and became an unsuspecting sister’s aggravation.
A brother was overjoyed by his successful party crashing.
it was the best photobomb opportunity for him.
Amid all the screaming there were giggles and finally a toothless grin from Grace as William runs away.
Ah, the love of siblings!
- Neighborhood Pen Pals
- Halloween: Teach Your Children Well
- Non-Conference 2012: The Best Part
- My Life, Right Now
- The Hard, Cruel World of Siblings
- Newbie Notes and Found Pets
- Wordless Wednesday: The Odd Life of a Blogger #WW
- Wordless Wednesday: Instagram addictions
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Easter 2012