Wordless Wednesday: The Cozy Reader
MY ACTIVE BOY HAS FOUND A BOOK SERIES HE LOVES. I couldn’t be more thrilled. William has found a book series he enjoys and it’s a classic. He first read the prequel, The Magician’s Nephew,and now he is onto the mainstay of the series, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I love anything written by C.S. Lewis and I am so happy to see William enjoying Narnia on his own.
When he woke up on Monday, I mentioned how tired he must have been to fall asleep on the sofa. He didn’t remember it at all. Makes me glad I snapped a couple of photos before taking him to bed. Moments like these are like daily magic. Just when I am tired beyond measure, these little moments give me strength. I hope I never stop noticing them.
A sleeping child + a favorite book + catching a mother off-guard = A low tech moment which is worthy of remembering.
- Wordless Wednesday: The Odd Life of a Blogger #WW
- Wordless Wednesday: Instagram addictions
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Wordless Wednesday: Atlanta Adventures
- Wordless Wednesday: The Meaning
- Wordless Wednesday: 5 signs the holidays are over
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas 2011 Glimpses
- Wordless Wednesday: Weekend Concerts
- Wordless Wednesday: Two Dancers
- My Thoughts on Reading Logs