The Holidays in Atlanta #savvysource
YOU CAN FIND ME TODAY AT THE SAVVY SOURCE PARENTING WEBSITE. This was an article that was both fun and difficult to write. Atlanta has so many things to offer which are unique during the holidays. As I did my research I discovered that the article could have been twice as long…except my editor would have not appreciated that very much. I may take a moment this weekend and write about the activities I had to edit out of the article.
I’m a city editor with Savvy Source for the Atlanta area. When we were given instruction for the topic, our editor asked us to find unique items that were the things that were unique to our city. These thing are the items which might make her want to jump on the plane and come visit. Atlanta certainly has its fill of those items if you know where to look.
What would you show a visitor in your town? What makes where you live unique?
- Georgia Aquarium Rises Up for NFC Championship
- Do You Share?
- It All Started in Atlanta #savvysource
- My Life, Right Now
- Exploring Kids’ Special Interests
- Wordless Wednesday: The Odd Life of a Blogger #WW
- Summer Adventures
- Best Spots for a Summer Picnic Around Atlanta #savvysource
- Simple Summer
- Fourth of July in Atlanta