Wordless Wednesday: Christmas 2011 Glimpses
WE HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS. Lots of photos of trees and photos of memories of Christmases past. I show things like the photos of Jordan when she was younger. Christmas in Hawaii was really a hoot. Santa wore “slippahs” (aka: flip flops), an aloha shirt, and shorts. There is a photo of Grace kissing Santa when she is about 18 months old. There is a toddler photo of William knocked out in a stroller during our pre-Christmas trip to Disney 8 years ago. Lots and lots of memories.
I love the Christmas sequined ball on the dresser because my Grandmother made it years ago. She just turned 97 and still lives independently…love her so much!
The amaryllis finally bloomed on December 24th…just as promised. Before Christmas.
Sometimes big brothers have a sweet side for their little sisters. More on that tomorrow.
- The Hard, Cruel World of Siblings
- Wordless Wednesday: The Odd Life of a Blogger #WW
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Wordless Wednesday: The Meaning
- Wordless Wednesday: 5 signs the holidays are over
- The Holidays Are for Giving #savvysource
- Wordless Wednesday: Weekend Concerts
- A Sweet Gathering
- Wordless Wednesday: Two Dancers
- Wordless Wednesday: The Cozy Reader