In Honor of President’s Day
IN THE SUMMER OF 2010 WE TOOK A FAMILY TRIP TO CHICAGO FOR A FAMILY REUNION. We made a point of going through Springfield, Illinois on our way to the Windy City and it was a day enjoyed by everyone in our family. In honor of President’s Day I wanted to reshare our fun from that trip. I always love traveling with my kids. Oddly enough, they seem to exhibit perfect behavior while traveling — perhaps because they are learning something new?
I’ll never forget the looks on their faces when they realized that you could rub Abe Lincoln’s nose!
- Wordless Wednesday: Helen Keller’s Words
- It All Started in Atlanta #savvysource
- My Life, Right Now
- Exploring Kids’ Special Interests
- Summer Adventures
- Riding the Natchez Trace: Let the Good Times Roll!
- Riding the Natchez Trace: The Itinerary
- The Human Story behind Elmo
- Wordless Wednesday: Atlanta Adventures
- Hidden Fun at the High Museum