Sweets for Your Sweet
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! Whether you share with others or not, Valentine’s Day is often a nice day to enjoy a sweet treat for yourself. I had a delightful time compiling the list of sweets in Atlanta. I simply could not believe the number of unique delicacies in Atlanta. My first thought was, “How many cupcake shops can there be?” and by the end I was amazed by the shops offering special pies, handmade chocolate bars with exotic flavors, and unexpected combinations in Atlanta. Some traditional and some more innovative. Some of my favorites didn’t even make the list…I have enough notes to write the second part of the article one day.
The first link is to the Atlanta Sweets article I wrote:
And the second link is to the overall group of articles it fits within.
Check out your nearest city and see if you agree with the author. Better yet, tuck this article away in your suitcase for your next business trip. You’ll be the one ‘in the know’ for the must taste treats.
Enjoy the little moments today and the people in your life!
- Give Fun This Halloween: Stop Zombie Mouth
- It All Started in Atlanta #savvysource
- Exploring Kids’ Special Interests
- Best Spots for a Summer Picnic Around Atlanta #savvysource
- Unique Parks in Atlanta #savvysource
- Celebrating Spring in Atlanta #SavvySource
- Time to Slow Down and Reflect #savvysource
- The Holidays Are for Giving #savvysource
- The Holidays in Atlanta #savvysource
- Wordless Wednesday: Grandmother’s cupcake fun