Wordless Wednesday: Instagram addictions
I AM LATE TO THE INSTAGRAM PARTY. Actually, I have followed Instagram for the last year, but never shared a photo on the site. I simply lurked on my friends and saw the fun things in their everyday life. Recently I purchased a new iphone and I now use Instagram on a regular basis. So this is my week in snapshot moments. Above you see Grace’s feet with leftover polish and summer sandals after a ballet class…and if you’ve ever had a daughter in those classes then you know about those funky tights you have to purchase. Below is my lunch one day. I was actually semi-healthy:
On Saturday I attended the Atlanta Baby & Child Expo which my friend @stressfreebaby held at the Fabulous Fox Theatre’s Ballroom.
Please note that I made French Onion Soup one night and it was very popular…
And this girl had a fever virus this week. She goes back to school tomorrow and has her field day on Friday. I just hope she saves some energy for this weekend’s ballet recital. She was well enough to make her usual requests today. That’s a good sign.
Hope you’ve had a good Wednesday. Talk to you tomorrow after I send everyone to school!
- Wordless Wednesday: Days of Madness and Memories
- Wordless Wednesday: Atlanta Adventures
- Wordless Wednesday: The Meaning
- Wordless Wednesday: 5 signs the holidays are over
- Wordless Wednesday: Weekend Concerts
- Wordless Wednesday: Two Dancers
- Wordless Wednesday: The Cozy Reader
- Wordless Wednesday: Little Moments
- Wordless Wednesday: A Brother’s Job
- Wordless Wednesday: I Dream of Fried Okra