Fourth of July in Atlanta
HOW TO CELEBRATE THE FOURTH OF JULY? For most of us, our nation’s birthday involves the freedom of gathering with friends and family. (So much depends on the ages in your family.) In our town there is a parade which marches past a National Cemetery with Civil War graves and ends up in a picturesque town square which hosts festivities until the fireworks mark the ceremonial end to the night.
Atlanta offers plenty of choices for celebrating The United States of America’s independence. I wrote an article for Savvy Source recently which highlights some of the area’s favorites.
For additional resources use websites like these from my Georgia Social Media Moms and Dads group:
- Georgia Aquarium Rises Up for NFC Championship
- Do You Share?
- It All Started in Atlanta #savvysource
- My Life, Right Now
- Exploring Kids’ Special Interests
- Wordless Wednesday: The Odd Life of a Blogger #WW
- Summer Adventures
- Best Spots for a Summer Picnic Around Atlanta #savvysource
- Simple Summer
- Savvy Source: Words Are Everywhere in Decatur, Georgia